Thursday, August 6, 2009

What was I thinking?

It's been a rough week....I haven't been to the grocery store, so of course that means my necessaties are running out and I haven't packed a lunch since Monday. I've been doing pretty good with eating though...mostly Subway this week, yum! However, today I decided to try the new boneless chicken things from Wendy's. I figure, I've been good, I can have a treat (need to lose that mentality too!). But, I regretted it almost immediately. They looked good, but I don't think they tasted that great. And I'm thinking, "Why am I eating this crap anyway?" I know when I don't eat "good" stuff, I feel worse, so why don't I just eat the good stuff all the time?

So, that's what I'm going to work on for the rest of the week....going to the store tonight so I can pack a lunch tomorrow, even though it's Friday. And I'm getting back on my walking schedule tonight too....I've skipped the last two nights and that's plenty, I don't need any more rest! And my doggie will love me even more for taking her on a walk :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, our doggies love for us to walk them! I have three, but can only walk 2 at a time, but I usually just take one. lol

    Hit the store, stock up and enjoy. I like Subway, and eat there every now and again. Our Wendy's closed, so I no longer have that temptation. Aside from Taco Bell and Subway, I don't do fast food anymore. Taco Bell is an hour from us, and I do endulge when we visit that town--within points, though!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete