Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally Friday!

Woohoo! It's such a relief when the weekend gets here. Not sure why that is....it's not like my weeks are usually that strenuous! I feel good today though. Stayed on track with eating today (so far) and I plan to get a lot of stuff accomplished tonight! I have to mow the lawn, clean the house, and walk the dog. My usual cleaning day is Saturday morning, but I have plans in the morning and then people coming over in the afternoon tomorrow, so I'll have no time for my usual routine.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. We're bowling in the morning and then going to a baseball game in the evening. It will be nice to get outside and enjoy the weather that's not 95 degrees and humid!

I plan on staying on track this weekend, hoping for a loss next week! I am looking forward to the scale continuing to go down! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Give us the update!! Did you stay on track this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Two Kittehs have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete