I have been away for a while. I just haven't felt like writing anything, partially because I'm embarrassed to say that I've been doing so bad lately. And I don't want to be one of those writers who never has anything positive to say and complains that I can't stay on track!
But right now, I feel like I can't! I feel out of control. I don't like that feeling. I like being in control, moreso probably than I should like that feeling. This is too early in my game for me to be feeling like this. I have a long way to go in the weight that I want to lose, and I can't stop and go back to my old habits, which unfortunately has been the case in some instances this past week. I have disregarded any "points" that I'm allowed and thrown caution to the wind. Oh, you want a SECOND dinner tonight? Why not?! Beer on a Tuesday? How about 3? (I never do that anymore :) ) Popcorn at the ballgame? Sure! Hot wings and cheese fries? Yummy deliciousness.
This has to stop! The emotional eating has gotten to me. I feel lonely and stressed, and I miss some old friends. I feel like I'm all alone in my little world, and that's why I'm turning to food.
At least I am recognizing the issue. Now I need to concentrate on resolving it. Luckily, I haven't gained anything back. I am maintaining, which is good in a way because well, I'm not gaining, but it's bad in a way because I'm also not losing!
I'm looking forward to this weekend. The BF and I decided to take a little weekend getaway. Booked the hotel today and we're looking for things to do. The doggie is going to my parents' house for a little getaway of her own this weekend too! I'm exciting to see a new (to me) city and hang out with my guy, just the two of us. I'm going to make smart decisions and we'll be walking around a lot so I will be able to get some activity in.
And lastly, but certainly not least, thanks to the lovely ladies over at A Tail of Two Kittehs on WW (http://2wwkittehs.blogspot.com/) for the Lovely Blog Award. It's much appreciated! And thanks to anyone that's left me a comment too, I love reading them!

No comments:
Post a Comment