Monday, January 11, 2010

I can't even think of a good title!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've written. I don't know, I guess I just haven't felt like it. I've been struggling a lot lately with anxiety and most likely depression, but I think I at least have it under wraps finally. I'm still on my weight loss journey, and I've lost about another 5 lbs. since blogging last. I've lost approximately 16 lbs total since July when I started. I'm proud that through everything that's happened in the past 6 months that I haven't given in to the urge to binge. Actually, I don't have those urges very much anymore. I'm really concentrating on eating things that are healthy for my body, and I stop when I'm full. No more eating to the point where I'm so full I feel ill.

I have a new goal that I wanted to share. I will be 30 in 6 months. I'd like to lose 30 lbs by then. I know that sometimes it's not good to set goals like this, but I feel this is attainable. It's around 5 lbs per month, and that's completely doable. I'm still following Weight Watchers very loosely and it's helping. I am going to try my best to keep this blog up to date too! Hopefully it will hold me accountable, if anyone is actually still reading! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. First of all nice to see your post! I have been struggling the last few months myself so I know what you mean.

    I think the goal is a GREAT idea! I have found it pretty motivating to set goal timelines. Last summer I wanted to lose 40 lbs. by July (Cruise) and I lost 45!

    Keep us updated on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I think that goal is very reasonable and attainable. Keep blogging. It really does help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still reading it! I've kept a watch to see when you'd post again! You can DO IT!! I'm going to be 30 in less that 4 months and I have a goal for another 15 by then!!

    Keep up the Great Work. Little by little, you'll get there!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete