I'm so excited. I went to the grocery store at lunch and bought a pineapple. This is my first ever whole pineapple that I have purchased! And it was only $1.50! WOOT!
The past week or so I've been picking up freshly cut pineapple here at my work cafeteria, however....their prices are outrageous! It's $2 for about a cup of pineapple. I think I can definitely get 3-4 servings out of a whole one so I'm pretty happy about that.
I've been looking up how to cut one, and it looks pretty easy. I think I will try it tonight.
Is it silly to get excited over something like this? :)
4 years ago

No way! I love flavored coffee creamer (low or nonfat), but they are so expensive. I found coupons that allowed me to get them for $0.50 a piece. I was so excited!
ReplyDeleteNah! I get excited about all sorts of weird crap (like clementines!). Love the blog! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete